Jump to Level in Freelancer

Hi
Does Anyone know if there's a way (cheat) in Freelancer to jump/go directly
to a certain level in the game (instead of having to play from to very
beginning to get there)? I recently lost (OK, by accident deleted) my saved
games and I'd hate if I'd hate to start all over again. Thanks for a solution
(if any)!
(Oh yes, and I did try to recover the deleted files with special software
but they must have been overwritten already...)

Hi,

Use the time demo switch and it will start you further in the game:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;830487

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms