Lost Setup CD for MN-500

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I upgraded my computer and can't find my setup cd for the
MN-500 network hardware. Is there a place I can download
the inital setup software from the internet? I only found
an upgrade available on the Microsoft website, but this
requires the intial setup to be installed on the computer.

Thanks,

Bob

Goto
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/15_Downloads.aspx

Select MN700
Download the msbndownload.exe file
Run the msbndownload.exe file
Accept the EULA
Save the files to "C:\MSBBN"
Once the files are extracted, cancel the setup.

Goto C:\MSBBN through Windows Explorer
Right click msbn.msi and install it.

This will install the latest released to web version of the Microsoft
Broadband Networking Utility

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -