Sign in with
Your question

Hello! Help me!

Last response: in Windows 7
August 3, 2012 9:11:48 AM

Hello! Faced with the inability to add to your account in the Origin bought the retail game Battlefield: Bad Company 2. At the time, played it, but on another account that is not transferred to the Origin. Access to e-mail to which he was registered, I do not now, but I remember the game name (Wostok-1, kind of like), and have on hand a box with a disk inside which there are two codes. One, apparently, to register (Origin at its entry redirects to a browser-based version, which also makes reference to itself and so is infinite recursion). Second, I think, for technical support. I do not know. Among other things, would also like to get in battlelog icon veteran Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Help me!

More about : question

August 3, 2012 10:06:46 AM

von_Himik said:
Hello! Faced with the inability to add to your account in the Origin bought the retail game Battlefield: Bad Company 2. At the time, played it, but on another account that is not transferred to the Origin. Access to e-mail to which he was registered, I do not now, but I remember the game name (Wostok-1, kind of like), and have on hand a box with a disk inside which there are two codes. One, apparently, to register (Origin at its entry redirects to a browser-based version, which also makes reference to itself and so is infinite recursion). Second, I think, for technical support. I do not know. Among other things, would also like to get in battlelog icon veteran Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Help me!

Tell it to Origin.
!