MN-500 Loses Configuration When Reset

Paul

Splendid

I have a MN-500 and whenever it is reset, or the power is
removed from it, it loses all the configuration settings
and needs to be programmed again. Is there a battery in
these units to store the information? Can it be changed?

joker

That's not supposed to happen. They don't need a battery so they don't
have one. That's why the date is reset to 1970/01/01 00:00:00.