Merry 2001 to all UO peeps!!!

Just got out of prison and it'g good to be alive.

Adebisi

| Just got out of prison and it'g good to be alive.

I take it you ran out of chalk to mark the days on the wall...

This may come as a shock to you, but it isn't 2001 anymore.

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 16:06:00 GMT, "Adebisi"
<leedale30_REMOVE_ALL_THIS_CRAP_TO_MIAL_ME_BACK_CHEERS@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Just got out of prison and it'g good to be alive.

But it's a violation of your parole to post here. Bye.
--
"E Pluribus Unum Auarca"

- the inevitable consequence of owning a puppy.

Mordecai of Sonoma wrote:

> > Just got out of prison and it'g good to be alive.
>
> I take it you ran out of chalk to mark the days on the wall...
>
> This may come as a shock to you, but it isn't 2001 anymore.

Wow, the lag time in posting to the group just gets worse and worse! :p

~ Ghosty
I Awoke In Britannia! http://britannia.blogspot.com