Anyone knows actual percentages on what paras mini artis spawn...
Iv heard some people talking each balron para gives an arti and mongbat para
has like 0.0002% of giving an mini arti...
Iv heard people talking it doesnt matter what para monster is, that every
para has same chances of giving an mini arti, something around 5 %...
Erm?!

Misko wrote:
> Anyone knows actual percentages on what paras mini artis spawn...
> Iv heard some people talking each balron para gives an arti and mongbat para
> has like 0.0002% of giving an mini arti...
> Iv heard people talking it doesnt matter what para monster is, that every
> para has same chances of giving an mini arti, something around 5 %...
> Erm?!

Stratics probably has this information somewhere, if you want to look.
An acquaintence of mine has a chart that you can check out hosted here:

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~monte/paragons.htm

It matters a lot what Paragon you are fighting. Chance for an artifact
to drop is based on the Fame the creature gives, as well as on your luck
value.

--
Paul
Valid email address: pwlints(at)csupomona(dot)edu

Redbeard

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2001

> Anyone knows actual percentages on what paras mini artis spawn...
> Iv heard some people talking each balron para gives an arti and mongbat
para
> has like 0.0002% of giving an mini arti...
> Iv heard people talking it doesnt matter what para monster is, that every
> para has same chances of giving an mini arti, something around 5 %...
> Erm?!

There`s a nice chart at http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~monte/paragons.htm

Don`t know how accurate it is but I havn`t found anything better...

Redbeard wrote:

>>Anyone knows actual percentages on what paras mini artis spawn...
>>Iv heard some people talking each balron para gives an arti and mongbat
>
> para
>
>>has like 0.0002% of giving an mini arti...
>>Iv heard people talking it doesnt matter what para monster is, that every
>>para has same chances of giving an mini arti, something around 5 %...
>>Erm?!
>>

> There`s a nice chart at http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~monte/paragons.htm
>
> Don`t know how accurate it is but I havn`t found anything better...

It's accurate. Someone just went and plugged a lot of values into the
formula Leurocian gave out regarding Minor Artifact drop rate, and Mulac
hosted the results.