MIssing file and cannot find where to download it

I was cleaning up my computer ended up deleting the file "netcfg.exe" i
searched the internet but can not find it would anyone be able to tell me
where it is or email it to me?
1 answer Last reply
More about missing file find download

    The Almighty Google has some possibilities
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=netcfg.exe&btnG=Google+Search

    "sthompson" <sthompson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I was cleaning up my computer ended up deleting the file "netcfg.exe" i
    > searched the internet but can not find it would anyone be able to tell me
    > where it is or email it to me?

Download Computers Microsoft Windows XP