ANN: XPE Online Chat tomorrow

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded (More info?)

Just a note that we'll be hosting an online chat tomorrow concerning Windows
XP Embedded With Service Pack 2. Hope to see you there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Title: Windows XP Embedded With Service Pack 2

June 9, 2005
10:00 - 11:00 A.M. Pacific time
Additional Time Zones
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2005&month=6&day=9&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=234

Windows XP Embedded is the embedded operating system that delivers the power
of the Windows operating system in componentized form, enabling embedded
developers to rapidly build reliable and advanced embedded devices. Join the
Windows XP Embedded Product Team for a live chat and bring your toughest
questions!

To join this chat go to http://msdn.microsoft.com/chat­s

--
Thanks!
Michael Fosmire

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded (More info?)

The transcript for this chat is now live at:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/chats/transcripts/mobileembedded/05_0609_dn_wxpemb.aspx

-mike