MS AntiSpyware

June 8, 2005 8:32:43 PM

Hi. Any word when Microsofts AntiSpyware will be out of Beta and available? What will it cost and can one upgrade to it? Thanks.. deango

More about : antispyware

Anonymous
June 8, 2005 8:39:26 PM

Cost will be free for home users with most likely a cost for businesses.
Microsoft has not stated when the final product will be released but it has
been suggested there will be a Beta 2 at some time.

You can keep current at the Microsoft AntiSpyware newsgroups:
http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp...

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"deango" <Deango@nospamtoday.com> wrote in message
news:o sMK6nHbFHA.2128@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
Hi. Any word when Microsofts AntiSpyware will be out of Beta and available?
What will it cost and can one upgrade to it? Thanks.. deango
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 9:41:47 PM

Welcome to Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) Newsgroups
http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp...

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"deango" wrote:

Hi. Any word when Microsofts AntiSpyware will be out of Beta and available? What will it cost and can one upgrade to it? Thanks..
deango
June 10, 2005 12:01:02 AM

You can obtain the Beta at

"deango" wrote:

> Hi. Any word when Microsofts AntiSpyware will be out of Beta and available? What will it cost and can one upgrade to it? Thanks.. deango

Anonymous
June 10, 2005 3:27:34 AM

And how is your reading comprehension

--