The invasion

Can anyone shed some light on this rumour that bribing the lizardman
security consultant at the bank is the way to end the invasion? Where did
the rumour come from (other than the 2 guys I found at the bank talking
about it)? Is it true, or just a gold sink in disguise?
I know he gets excited when you give him gold, but then, don't we all?

I'm not terribly impressed by the 'new' weapons. Apart from having 'power'
etc tagged onto them, they look exactly like most of the things that come
from a legendary smith with a runic hammer.

Still, not a bad invasion so far. . .

Alergic Alchemist wrote:

> Can anyone shed some light on this rumour that bribing the lizardman
> security consultant at the bank is the way to end the invasion? Where did
> the rumour come from (other than the 2 guys I found at the bank talking
> about it)? Is it true, or just a gold sink in disguise?
> I know he gets excited when you give him gold, but then, don't we all?

There are two articles on Stratics about this topic:

<http://uo.stratics.com/news/NapaValley.shtml>
<http://uo.stratics.com/hunters/invasion.php>

Torsten