Do u think you`re god in this type of games

what do u think u`re by saying "Oh this is a secret" like u were in a
sort of clan. U`re so stupid man

"julespi" <julespi@gmail.com> wrote in message
> what do u think u`re by saying "Oh this is a secret" like u were in a
> sort of clan. U`re so stupid man
Hmm...

Someone who can't spell, has no grasp over basic punctuation, is incapable
of quoting people correctly, does not know how to use a dictionary, and has
little or no control over their newsreader, is making accusations of
stupidity.

This implies that this person does not comprehend the meaning of the word
'stupid', and therefore returning the insult would be a waste of time.

I think my killfile is about to gain a little weight.

Oh, and it's still a secret. I'll consider telling you when your IQ reaches
two digits.

Rofl. Gotta love teh flame posts!!????!??!?!!11?!?!?!1!!!!?!?!??1