  • Windows XP
  • Microsoft
  • Desktop Icons
June 9, 2005 12:33:03 AM

I am new to XP and am trying to change to single click on the desktop icons.
Can this be done in XP? I can't seem to find the settings to do it.
Thanks,
Janice

More about : change single click

Anonymous
June 9, 2005 12:33:04 AM

Look for the button setting. Control Panel|Mouse

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"granjan" wrote:
|I am new to XP and am trying to change to single click on the desktop
icons.
| Can this be done in XP? I can't seem to find the settings to do it.
| Thanks,
| Janice

Anonymous
June 9, 2005 12:33:04 AM

Control Panel | Folder Options | General. Change from Double Click to Single
Click.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP - (IE/OE)

"granjan" <me@nowhere.com> wrote in message
news:o dyvrMJbFHA.2288@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
>I am new to XP and am trying to change to single click on the desktop
>icons. Can this be done in XP? I can't seem to find the settings to do it.
> Thanks,
> Janice

Anonymous
June 9, 2005 12:49:36 AM