change to single click

I am new to XP and am trying to change to single click on the desktop icons.
Can this be done in XP? I can't seem to find the settings to do it.
Thanks,
Janice
4 answers Last reply
More about change single click

    Look for the button setting. Control Panel|Mouse

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "granjan" wrote:
    |I am new to XP and am trying to change to single click on the desktop
    icons.
    | Can this be done in XP? I can't seem to find the settings to do it.
    | Thanks,
    | Janice

    Control Panel | Folder Options | General. Change from Double Click to Single
    Click.
    --
    Bruce Hagen
    MS-MVP - (IE/OE)

    "granjan" <me@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    >I am new to XP and am trying to change to single click on the desktop
    >icons. Can this be done in XP? I can't seem to find the settings to do it.
    > Thanks,
    > Janice

    Thank you very much.
    Janice