memory problems

Ubiquity

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2003
I've had the same problem for the last month, ever since I built this system and got it up and running. I get these same error reports with nero, kazaa, and just about every other program I run including windows itself. I don't know if I can post pictures of the errors in this thread so I will add a link right below.....(I can't add the file here, does anybody have a place to host three full screen pictures?)

I was told it was my memory so I sent my value select corsair ram pc3200 back to newegg and got kingston khx3500k2/512 ram. I'm still getting the same errors, and wonder if anyone knows what's going on with my computer.

thx

psykoikonov

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2002
What Power supply are you using? If it's not the RAM that would be my next suspect.

Psyko

<A HREF="http://forums.btvillarin.com/index.php?showtopic=421" target="_new">Psyko's Puter</A>

Ubiquity

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2003
I have the antec true ps that comes with the sonata case. They're not blue screen errors, and they are actually new errors to me. I have screen shots of the errors, but just don't have any place to put the bmp files to show you guys.