Getting rid of accounts

Hi there. My husband and I have been playing this game for years now
but sadly, we've moved on. He's now playing WoW and I'm onto COH.
Anyways, I actually have 3 accounts that I'm wanting to scrap..which is
why I'm here. I have 2 different houses plus numerous other items to
give away. Yes, give away. Sooo....I'm wanting to do this tonight so
I don't have to pay 3 more monthly charges - if anyone is interested in
a free house with perks. Respond to this and we'll set up a time to
talk via IM or email. Only serious replies please. I'd like to get
this done and over with in a quickly manner. Thanks.

Oops. Guess I should have mentioned that I'm on the Lake Superior
server. :) HA! Sorry about that.

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Rika" <Rika.Loftis@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi there. My husband and I have been playing this game for years now
> but sadly, we've moved on. He's now playing WoW and I'm onto COH.
> Anyways, I actually have 3 accounts that I'm wanting to scrap..which is
> why I'm here. I have 2 different houses plus numerous other items to
> give away. Yes, give away. Sooo....I'm wanting to do this tonight so
> I don't have to pay 3 more monthly charges - if anyone is interested in
> a free house with perks. Respond to this and we'll set up a time to
> talk via IM or email. Only serious replies please. I'd like to get
> this done and over with in a quickly manner. Thanks.

pls q me 82163488

On 16 Feb 2005 10:00:39 -0800, "Rika" <Rika.Loftis@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi there. My husband and I have been playing this game for years now
>but sadly, we've moved on. He's now playing WoW and I'm onto COH.
>Anyways, I actually have 3 accounts that I'm wanting to scrap..which is
>why I'm here. I have 2 different houses plus numerous other items to
>give away. Yes, give away. Sooo....I'm wanting to do this tonight so
>I don't have to pay 3 more monthly charges - if anyone is interested in
>a free house with perks. Respond to this and we'll set up a time to
>talk via IM or email. Only serious replies please. I'd like to get
>this done and over with in a quickly manner. Thanks.

Sorry to hear you're leaving but it's nice of you to just give away
your stuff instead of ebaying your accounts. I'd suggest you hold on
to a few million gold though so you'll have something to give you a
quck start in case you decide to return.

I've played CoH and WoW and enjoy them both. My plan is to cancel my
CoH account though in favour of WoW. I still can't bring myself to
stop paying for UO even though the game stopped deserving my money
ages ago.

Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic

Rika wrote:

> Hi there. My husband and I have been playing this game for years now
> but sadly, we've moved on. He's now playing WoW and I'm onto COH.
> Anyways, I actually have 3 accounts that I'm wanting to scrap..which
> is why I'm here. I have 2 different houses plus numerous other items
> to give away. Yes, give away. Sooo....I'm wanting to do this
> tonight so I don't have to pay 3 more monthly charges - if anyone is
> interested in a free house with perks. Respond to this and we'll set
> up a time to talk via IM or email. Only serious replies please. I'd
> like to get this done and over with in a quickly manner. Thanks.

Hi, plz q me 61891467

~ Ghosty
I Awoke In Britannia! http://britannia.blogspot.com

TRENDING THREADS