Network Settings Onto Laptop

I have just recently bought Wireless-G Kit and installed
it onto my desktop and whatnot, but i was never prompted
to place my floppy in to save my network settings. Now
when i go to install onto my laptop, when i need to
specify my settings, i cannot choose "from a floppy" for
1 - my laptop has no A: drive. i don't have my WEP key,
or i do, and it's not letting me select next...

joker

On a wired computer browse to http://192.168.2.1 and get your wireless
settings. Since you are using the MN-700 I'm not sure the exact method
for doing that.

Choose the option that you wrote your settings down & enter the settings
manually.

If the Computer is running Windows XP you don't want or need the software.