User Accounts-Administrator

I know of at least five previously installed administrator accounts on my pc.
I know the names of each however only one now appears as user account
adminstrator at this time in user accounts. I am running XP Home Edition
SP2. Information and authorities of others still remains in pc and I have
not been able to locate/delete or remove anything i have been able to locate
because access is denied given file/folder is said to be a system folder. I
want to eliminate all data related to previous user account administrators
prior to one now assigned and don't seem able to get the job done. Please
advise
--
James S

Malke

James S wrote:

> I know of at least five previously installed administrator accounts on
> my pc.
> I know the names of each however only one now appears as user account
> adminstrator at this time in user accounts. I am running XP Home
> Edition
> SP2. Information and authorities of others still remains in pc and I
> have not been able to locate/delete or remove anything i have been
> able to locate
> because access is denied given file/folder is said to be a system
> folder. I want to eliminate all data related to previous user account
> administrators
> prior to one now assigned and don't seem able to get the job done.
> Please advise

If you are seeing these accounts by looking at Documents and Setting in
My Computer, then perhaps they are system accounts. Post back with the
names of the accounts you are trying to delete.

Malke
--
MS-MVP Windows User/Shell
Elephant Boy Computers