Fileplanet Trial problems

I downloaded the fileplanet UO Gold 14 day free trial client. There
was no subscription number.

I cannot get logged in. Nor can I get a response beyond autoreplies
from EA help desk. Nor is there any answer whatsoever listed on FAQs,
fileplanet, gamespy message boards, UO site.

Is this lack of customer service indicative of the game itself? It
really does not bode well ...

On 14 Mar 2005 10:42:16 -0800, "Gichin" <timrhughes@aol.com> wrote:

>I downloaded the fileplanet UO Gold 14 day free trial client. There
>was no subscription number.
>
>I cannot get logged in. Nor can I get a response beyond autoreplies
>from EA help desk. Nor is there any answer whatsoever listed on FAQs,
>fileplanet, gamespy message boards, UO site.
>
>Is this lack of customer service indicative of the game itself? It
>really does not bode well ...

Fileplanet usually emails an account code to whatever email
address you used when you signed up. You did check that email right?
And made sure that the Fileplanet message wasn't autodeleted because
it looked like spam?

Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic

Thanks for the reply -- I actually found someone who had same problem
and had found a hidden link on fileplanet to sign up to get it to spit
out the number.

The sad part is I have had a frustrating first hand experience with EA
customer service before I even logged in.

TRENDING THREADS