Where did my server go?

I just tried to sign on and my server, Atlantic, is not even on the
list. I noticed other east coast servers, like Catskill, is not there
either. I saw nothing that said they were down..they just aren't
there...

I am essentially a newcomer to UO, not having played in about 4-5
years, but, anyone know what's up? Is there a place besides the login
that gives server status?
2 answers Last reply
More about where server
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On 17 Mar 2005 14:12:55 -0800, "Felwynne" <felwynne@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >I just tried to sign on and my server, Atlantic, is not even on the
    >list. I noticed other east coast servers, like Catskill, is not there
    >either. I saw nothing that said they were down..they just aren't
    >there...
    >
    >I am essentially a newcomer to UO, not having played in about 4-5
    >years, but, anyone know what's up? Is there a place besides the login
    >that gives server status?

    It is posted on UO.com that the servers are down for the
    patch 31. http://update.uo.com/latest.html

    If the server is down, this is a good place to find out why.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On 17 Mar 2005 14:12:55 -0800, "Felwynne" <felwynne@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >I just tried to sign on and my server, Atlantic, is not even on the
    >list. I noticed other east coast servers, like Catskill, is not there
    >either. I saw nothing that said they were down..they just aren't
    >there...
    >
    >I am essentially a newcomer to UO, not having played in about 4-5
    >years, but, anyone know what's up? Is there a place besides the login
    >that gives server status?

    There is the "shard issues" page but it is for problems not regular
    maintenance. http://support.uo.com/s_issue.html

    The shards go down for maintenance (usually less than 20 minutes) at about
    5am local time. That means 5am EST for the east coast shards. I usually
    log out about an hour before and log back in at 6 if I'm eager to continue
    playing.

    /doesn't like being timewarped.

    --
    Michael Cecil