make private folders/files in 2nd HDD

hi folks.
currently my PC is shared by 3 ppl in my family and my PC uses XP pro and
has 2 hard disk drives (C and D drives).

does anyone know how to configurate D drive so that its folders/files can be
made private too? currently no one uses D drive as all of us have the access
to it.

your help is really appreciated! thanks alot!

Hi,

How to disable simplified sharing and set permissions on a shared folder in
Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307874

HOW TO: Set, View, Change, or Remove File and Folder Permissions in Windows
XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308418

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"walseloo" <walseloo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi folks.
> currently my PC is shared by 3 ppl in my family and my PC uses XP pro and
> has 2 hard disk drives (C and D drives).
>
> does anyone know how to configurate D drive so that its folders/files can
> be
> made private too? currently no one uses D drive as all of us have the
> access
> to it.
>
> your help is really appreciated! thanks alot!

"walseloo" <walseloo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi folks.
> currently my PC is shared by 3 ppl in my family and my PC uses XP pro and
> has 2 hard disk drives (C and D drives).
>
> does anyone know how to configurate D drive so that its folders/files can
be
> made private too? currently no one uses D drive as all of us have the
access
> to it.
>
> your help is really appreciated! thanks alot!

Click Start / Help, then type "Permissions" and read the extensive
literature on how to restrict access to certain people. It's all there
at your fingertips!