I Spy School Days game error

Dean

Projector skeleton has encountered a problem and needs to close. Any ideas on
what this means and how to fix it? Thanks. Dean

Hi Dean,

"Dean" <Dean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16CD0EAA-E5F4-4C1B-BD53-FB04FFFC46EB@microsoft.com...
| Projector skeleton has encountered a problem and needs to close. Any ideas on
| what this means and how to fix it? Thanks. Dean

Here's what Microsoft suggests in KB article:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314154

On the Windows XP Start menu, right-click the I Spy Spooky Mansion shortcut, and then click Properties.
2. Click the Compatibility tab, click to select the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box, click Windows 98 /
Windows Me, and then click OK.
3. Test to determine if the issue still occurs. If the issue does not occur, skip the remaining steps. If the issue still
occurs, continue to the next step.
4. WARNING: Because this step includes the installation of a driver that is not designed for Windows XP, you must create a
System Restore point before you try the following procedure. If you experience problems after you complete the following procedure,
you can use the System Restore point to restore your computer to a previous state.

Obtain and install the "ATI 3D Rage Pro AGP 2X" video adapter driver that is designed for use with Microsoft Windows 2000
(version 5.0.2195.xxxx). For information about how to do so, please view the following ATI Technologies Web site:
http://www.ati.com