Looking for trial code to try UO

Hi everyone. I haven't played UO since December of 1997 and was a bit
bored over spring break and decided to see what has happened with it
since here in the Google groups. Out of all of the games I've played
since then, EQ/EQ2, SWG, WoW, DAOC, etc etc - I always think back to
UO. I think that UO was where myself and alot of my friends lost our
MMORPG virginity if you will, and so it still has that inherent
fascination to me. If anyone has a "buddy-code" that remains unused, I
would appreciate a chance to use it and register up to get back in and
see whats new.

Sometime back I did take advantage of a 14 day Return to Britannia deal
but got busy with work and such and never did get logged in more than a
few times while it was active.

I can be reached at ewu_kid@removethishotmail.com

Thanks in advance,
Alan

"Alan Tegaro" <ewu_kid@hotmail.com> wrote in news:1111711927.463849.19070
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Hi everyone. I haven't played UO since December of 1997 and was a bit
> bored over spring break and decided to see what has happened with it
> since here in the Google groups. Out of all of the games I've played
> since then, EQ/EQ2, SWG, WoW, DAOC, etc etc - I always think back to
> UO. I think that UO was where myself and alot of my friends lost our
> MMORPG virginity if you will, and so it still has that inherent
> fascination to me. If anyone has a "buddy-code" that remains unused, I
> would appreciate a chance to use it and register up to get back in and
> see whats new.
>
> Sometime back I did take advantage of a 14 day Return to Britannia deal
> but got busy with work and such and never did get logged in more than a
> few times while it was active.
>
> I can be reached at ewu_kid@removethishotmail.com
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Alan

This will give you a 15 day trial code (Age of Shadows version), and will
permit you to download the latest CD of the game (includes the UO:SE
artwork, so if you purchase a UO:SE upgrade code, you will have the
necessary artwork).

http://www.gamedaily.com/gp/dlexe.asp?packageid=0078700170&gameid=4029
&source=&sourcelist=Top5

Knightro wrote:
> "Alan Tegaro" <ewu_kid@hotmail.com> wrote in
> @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Hi everyone. I haven't played UO since December of 1997 and was a
bit
> > bored over spring break and decided to see what has happened with
it
> > since here in the Google groups. Out of all of the games I've
played
> > since then, EQ/EQ2, SWG, WoW, DAOC, etc etc - I always think back
> > UO. I think that UO was where myself and alot of my friends lost
our
> > MMORPG virginity if you will, and so it still has that inherent
> > fascination to me. If anyone has a "buddy-code" that remains
unused, I
> > would appreciate a chance to use it and register up to get back in
and
> > see whats new.
> >
> > Sometime back I did take advantage of a 14 day Return to Britannia
deal
> > but got busy with work and such and never did get logged in more
than a
> > few times while it was active.
> >
> > I can be reached at ewu_kid@removethishotmail.com
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Alan
> >

> This will give you a 15 day trial code (Age of Shadows version), and
will
> permit you to download the latest CD of the game (includes the UO:SE
> artwork, so if you purchase a UO:SE upgrade code, you will have the
> necessary artwork).

http://www.gamedaily.com/gp/dlexe.asp?packageid=0078700170&gameid=4029
> &source=&sourcelist=Top5

Thanks friend!