server free a livelli

volevo sapere se si trovano ancora dei server free a livelli per
potere giocare gratis e illimitatamente
3 answers Last reply
More about server free livelli
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    azrael wrote:
    > volevo sapere se si trovano ancora dei server free a livelli per
    > potere giocare gratis e illimitatamente

    I shall resist the urge to reply in Kardasian...

    --
    ....And point out that he (Scott Richter) is a jerk.
    You can quote me.

    WindsorFox[SS] wrote:
    > azrael wrote:
    >
    >> volevo sapere se si trovano ancora dei server free a livelli per
    >> potere giocare gratis e illimitatamente
    >

    > I shall resist the urge to reply in Kardasian...

    Men jag kan inte hålla mig, så jag svarar på svenska :-)
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 20:09:47 +0200, ZoombyWoof
    <zoombywoofremove@thishotmail.com> wrote:

    >WindsorFox[SS] wrote:
    >> azrael wrote:
    >>
    >>> volevo sapere se si trovano ancora dei server free a livelli per
    >>> potere giocare gratis e illimitatamente
    >>

    >> I shall resist the urge to reply in Kardasian...
    >>
    >Men jag kan inte hålla mig, så jag svarar på svenska :-)

    No I can't. I'm just reading your mind instead.

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Computers Games Servers Video Games