JJ

I get the following error message when trying to install the Logitech Extreme
3D Pro joystick: THE SOFTWARE YOU ARE INSTALLING FOR THIS HARDWARE...HAS NOT
PASSED WINDOWS LOGO TESTNG TO VERIFY COMPATIBILITY WITH WINDOWS XP. Does
anyone have a solution.

Mikey

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Go to Logitech's website and download the latest driver, here:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/downloads/software/US/EN,CRID=1786,contentid=7304

JJ wrote:

> I get the following error message when trying to install the Logitech Extreme
> 3D Pro joystick: THE SOFTWARE YOU ARE INSTALLING FOR THIS HARDWARE...HAS NOT
> PASSED WINDOWS LOGO TESTNG TO VERIFY COMPATIBILITY WITH WINDOWS XP. Does
> anyone have a solution.

You usually get the option to install anyhow. Go ahead and install and then
run windows update to find the right (windows passed) driver.