Fans of Ultima Online may be interested in this website.

This is a free runuo ultima online shard.

http://www.thedarkeststar.com/

Enjoy

"Katie Persinger" <kathleen.persinger@btinternet.com> wrote in

> This is a free runuo ultima online shard.
>
> http://www.thedarkeststar.com/

Sheesh. At least point them at www.UOgateway.com and let them enjoy the
hundreds of free shards.

OR tell us why they might enjoy Darkest Star. Is it completely new maps?
Is it rewritten on a theme such as DnD with all the races and everything?
Or Lord of the Rings with the races, maps, new monsters? Is it easier
than the official pay-for UO shards to be able to gain and gather
treasure? Is it harder to gain and gather treasure? Is it intensely
PKiller and totally for the PvP group? Or maybe its massively PK
restricted and pushes the RPG stuff?

I mean come one. I didnt just jump in here and post that after looking at
nearly a hundred shards and say that everyone should go directly to
www.ShazzyShard.org :)

OK fine. Harder gains, small friendly crowd, adults running it, PvP
allowed but not encouraged, PKilling and griefing destroyed on sight,
fast server, standard UO but with interesting additions in monsters, more
choices in resources such as more types of wood, ores, leathers. Nothing
too extreme just the old UO I remember without the idiots and crowding.

Gandalf Parker
-- My wife LIKES me playing Ultima Online
I get to pack-rat, try my hand at making things, visit other peoples junk
sales, kill & skin animals... all the things she hates me doing in our
garage.

Katie Persinger wrote:
> This is a free runuo ultima online shard.
>
> http://www.thedarkeststar.com/
>
> Enjoy

Free Items ? No skillcap ?

Why play at all ?.......