Peace stuck at 89.4

Hi all,
Trying to add peacemaking to my bard's skill list, I used 8x8 to get
peace up to 89.4 3 days ago, but since then, it just stuck, GGC system
didn't apply at all, I have tried use peace on creatures such as Tsuki
wolves and Lesser Hiryus with instruments bought from NPC, also tried
killing myself several times then hop on to my boat and 8x8 away, but
none helped, I did make sure I have skill(focus) to lose and set peace
to move up.

Any suggestion how I can break this barrier?

TIA
oo00oo

On Mon, 09 May 2005 15:07:22 GMT, oo00oo <oo@00.oo> wrote:

>Hi all,
>Trying to add peacemaking to my bard's skill list, I used 8x8 to get
>peace up to 89.4 3 days ago, but since then, it just stuck, GGC system
>didn't apply at all, I have tried use peace on creatures such as Tsuki
>wolves and Lesser Hiryus with instruments bought from NPC, also tried
>killing myself several times then hop on to my boat and 8x8 away, but
>none helped, I did make sure I have skill(focus) to lose and set peace
>to move up.
>
>Any suggestion how I can break this barrier?

You might try playing the game once in awhile. Last night my Bard, at
98.7 Peace, got a gain off a Titan over in Cyclops Valley. As he has
a +12 Peacemaking amulet it's not that big a deal to him that he goes
8x8ing every night from dusk to dawn trying to max it out, just takes
his GGC when it comes due.

IIRC at 89ish he was Peace'ing Dragons (Wyverns and Drakes were NDG to
him) for gains. You might try Destard or maybe Ogre Lords down in
Despise.
--
Paleontologists recently announced they have
discovered when Man first discovered language:

And it was BAD language.

OrionCA wrote:
> On Mon, 09 May 2005 15:07:22 GMT, oo00oo <oo@00.oo> wrote:
>

>>Hi all,
>>Trying to add peacemaking to my bard's skill list, I used 8x8 to get
>>peace up to 89.4 3 days ago, but since then, it just stuck, GGC system
>>didn't apply at all, I have tried use peace on creatures such as Tsuki
>>wolves and Lesser Hiryus with instruments bought from NPC, also tried
>>killing myself several times then hop on to my boat and 8x8 away, but
>>none helped, I did make sure I have skill(focus) to lose and set peace
>>to move up.
>>
>>Any suggestion how I can break this barrier?
>

> You might try playing the game once in awhile. Last night my Bard, at
> 98.7 Peace, got a gain off a Titan over in Cyclops Valley. As he has
> a +12 Peacemaking amulet it's not that big a deal to him that he goes
> 8x8ing every night from dusk to dawn trying to max it out, just takes
> his GGC when it comes due.
>
> IIRC at 89ish he was Peace'ing Dragons (Wyverns and Drakes were NDG to
> him) for gains. You might try Destard or maybe Ogre Lords down in
> Despise.
> --

Thanks, I have been to Destard and Cyclops Valley for gains, but nothing
happened :(
I fed my bard to the barlon in Tera keep last night and finally got his
first gain for 4 days, since then it's smooth sail with 8x8, up to 95 now.

oo00oo