Halo Product ID N0.?

Last response: in Video Games
December 24, 2004 8:23:01 PM

Can't find the PID No.There's no sticker on back of case.Nothing in manual
either.bought it from legit computer supplier for lad for xmas.

More about : halo product

Anonymous
December 24, 2004 11:46:42 PM

Hi Geeza,

Return it to the point of purchase and explain the situation.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

!