Halo Product ID N0.?

Can't find the PID No.There's no sticker on back of case.Nothing in manual
either.bought it from legit computer supplier for lad for xmas.
1 answer Last reply
More about halo product

    Hi Geeza,

    Return it to the point of purchase and explain the situation.

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "geeeza" <geeeza@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FDE39E7D-8EEE-4487-AFCD-7629E6C18577@microsoft.com...
    > Can't find the PID No.There's no sticker on back of case.Nothing in manual
    > either.bought it from legit computer supplier for lad for xmas.

Games Microsoft Video Games