MN-500 & Windows 2000

Ru

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2004

I had this base station set up with my DSL service and it
worked fine. Was hard wired to the desktop computer and
wi-fi with my laptop. Have no idea how I ever got it set
up.

Now I have new ISP (Cox cable) and only the wi-fi laptop.
I cannot for the life of me get this configured and
working!!

I've read the manual, tried it hard wired to the laptop,
tried to follow the instructions for wireless and can't
get the base station management tool to open.

Anyone have any ideas? I would be forever grateful!!

joker

Sing into http://192.168.2.1. Go to the WAN page and set it to dynamic.
That should take care of it. If that doesn't fix it post what happens.