LOL

From the Publish 32.1 webpage:

"Fixed an exploit that we’re not going to provide details on, however
players can rest assured that it is now fixed."

http://update.uo.com/design_514.html

That's a relief. I think.
--
"For all the days of your life prepare,
And meet them ever alike.

OrionCA wrote:
> From the Publish 32.1 webpage:
>
> "Fixed an exploit that we’re not going to provide details on, however
> players can rest assured that it is now fixed."
>
> http://update.uo.com/design_514.html
>

> That's a relief. I think.

Well, it's about damn time they did something about that.... that.
Yeah.

--
"Often the only thing that will stop your enemies fighting each other is
noticing you."

"OrionCA" <OrionCA@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> From the Publish 32.1 webpage:
>
> "Fixed an exploit that we're not going to provide details on, however
> players can rest assured that it is now fixed."

Considering no mana for mana user last thanksgiving, the recent archery
'oops', and the other close but not quite right changes and fixes that we
have seen. I don't rest assured. :)