Seyt up FTP on my PC with my IPS NTL World

Paul

Splendid

Can someone please explain to me how to use my PC as a FTP server with NTL
Home in the UK. I also have a Linksys BEFSR 41 router too so that will need
configuring correctly.

I have installed the FTP services on Windows XP and it doesnt work.

Cheers

Paul

My advice is to pay a professional to set it up for you.

"Paul" wrote:

> Can someone please explain to me how to use my PC as a FTP server with NTL
> Home in the UK. I also have a Linksys BEFSR 41 router too so that will need
> configuring correctly.
>
> I have installed the FTP services on Windows XP and it doesnt work.
>
> Cheers
>
> Paul

Malke

Paul wrote:

> Can someone please explain to me how to use my PC as a FTP server with
> NTL Home in the UK. I also have a Linksys BEFSR 41 router too so that
> will need configuring correctly.
>
> I have installed the FTP services on Windows XP and it doesnt work.
>
> Cheers
>
> Paul

Asked and answered in the other group to which you posted. Please do not
multipost; crosspost judiciously if you must. Here is a link explaining
the difference:

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers