Missing a file

I was cleaning up my computer and deleted a file that is needed for a plugin
in bart pe. I can not find the file, it is netcfg.exe do not remember where i
download it from could someone tell me where to find this file for
downloading or could you email it to me. if you decide to email it to me my i
will give you the email address to email it to. thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about missing file

    I forgot to add, did you check the Recycle Bin?
    --
    Some days you're the windshield,
    some days you're the bug.

    "sthompson" wrote:

    > I was cleaning up my computer and deleted a file that is needed for a plugin
    > in bart pe. I can not find the file, it is netcfg.exe do not remember where i
    > download it from could someone tell me where to find this file for
    > downloading or could you email it to me. if you decide to email it to me my i
    > will give you the email address to email it to. thanks

    Do a Search of your harddrive including hidden files. There should be
    a copy in i386 Also, you can do a restore which will probably have a
    copy of that file. You can go back up to 90 days.
    Start>All Programs>Accesssories>System Tools>System Restore

    --

    "sthompson" wrote:

    > I was cleaning up my computer and deleted a file that is needed for a plugin
    > in bart pe. I can not find the file, it is netcfg.exe do not remember where i
    > download it from could someone tell me where to find this file for
    > downloading or could you email it to me. if you decide to email it to me my i
    > will give you the email address to email it to. thanks

    I can not find it by searching the computer and the hidden files or the
    recyclebin

    "Byte" wrote:

    > I forgot to add, did you check the Recycle Bin?
    > --
    > Some days you're the windshield,
    > some days you're the bug.
    >

    > "sthompson" wrote:
    >
    > > I was cleaning up my computer and deleted a file that is needed for a plugin
    > > in bart pe. I can not find the file, it is netcfg.exe do not remember where i
    > > download it from could someone tell me where to find this file for
    > > downloading or could you email it to me. if you decide to email it to me my i
    > > will give you the email address to email it to. thanks

Computers Email Microsoft Windows XP