Anyone know about Pigments of Tokuno?

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

If I trade in some minor tomarties for one of these, do I get to choose
which color I get or is it random? I was thinking the deep red color
would make some neat armor but no way do I want to end up with some of the
other colors.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
http://home.comcast.net/~safehex/
6 answers Last reply
More about anyone pigments tokuno
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:33:59 -0500, Michael Cecil
    <macecil@comcast.net> wrote:

    >If I trade in some minor tomarties for one of these, do I get to choose
    >which color I get or is it random? I was thinking the deep red color
    >would make some neat armor but no way do I want to end up with some of the
    >other colors.

    You get to choose. I like the gold. There are only 50 uses, but that
    goes a long way. The red's (both of them) are too bright for me. :)

    Ice
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:13:05 -0500, Ice <nobody@noplace.com> wrote:

    >On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:33:59 -0500, Michael Cecil
    ><macecil@comcast.net> wrote:
    >
    >>If I trade in some minor tomarties for one of these, do I get to choose
    >>which color I get or is it random? I was thinking the deep red color
    >>would make some neat armor but no way do I want to end up with some of the
    >>other colors.
    >
    >You get to choose. I like the gold. There are only 50 uses, but that
    >goes a long way. The red's (both of them) are too bright for me. :)
    >
    >Ice

    Well, I don't think I'll have enough minors to trade in anyhow. I guess I
    could buy some or just buy the pigments outright somewhere. I need to go
    take inventory.


    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
    http://home.comcast.net/~safehex/
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:36:26 -0500, Michael Cecil
    <macecil@comcast.net> wrote:

    >On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:13:05 -0500, Ice <nobody@noplace.com> wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:33:59 -0500, Michael Cecil
    >><macecil@comcast.net> wrote:
    >>
    >>>If I trade in some minor tomarties for one of these, do I get to choose
    >>>which color I get or is it random? I was thinking the deep red color
    >>>would make some neat armor but no way do I want to end up with some of the
    >>>other colors.
    >>
    >>You get to choose. I like the gold. There are only 50 uses, but that
    >>goes a long way. The red's (both of them) are too bright for me. :)
    >>
    >>Ice
    >
    >Well, I don't think I'll have enough minors to trade in anyhow. I guess I
    >could buy some or just buy the pigments outright somewhere. I need to go
    >take inventory.

    How many minors do you need? I have a few, and I really don't know
    what I will use them on anyway. I have been sacrificing fame, so I
    have piled up a few hunting for fame to sacrifice. only 4 more
    dots to fill in for Knight of Sacrifice. hehe

    ICQ me..... You should still have my ICQ, but if not its 5227135..

    Ice
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:19:18 -0500, Ice <nobody@noplace.com> wrote:

    >How many minors do you need? I have a few, and I really don't know
    >what I will use them on anyway. I have been sacrificing fame, so I
    >have piled up a few hunting for fame to sacrifice. only 4 more
    >dots to fill in for Knight of Sacrifice. hehe
    >
    >ICQ me..... You should still have my ICQ, but if not its 5227135..
    >
    >Ice

    Thanks, but I had enough when I searched my chars. With the Tokuno stuff
    ending on Monday or sometimes next week anyhow, I wanted to be sure I had
    enough. Also, I found a vendor SE of Moonglow selling the minors for
    75000 when the usual price is 100000, if anyone is interested. So now I
    just need to decide between that blood red and shadow dancer black. I
    wonder if UO happened to showcase what plate armor looks like in those
    colors? I'm leaning towards the red. I always thought that armor that
    Dracula wore in the Coppola movie was pretty neat. :)

    BTW, do you happen to sell tailor repair deeds on your vendors? I just
    made the vendor circuit in Luna and could only find 1 deed.

    Oh well, off to search Stratics for pictures of the pigments in use.

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
    http://home.comcast.net/~safehex/
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:56:52 -0500, Michael Cecil
    <macecil@comcast.net> wrote:

    >
    >Thanks, but I had enough when I searched my chars. With the Tokuno stuff
    >ending on Monday or sometimes next week anyhow, I wanted to be sure I had
    >enough. Also, I found a vendor SE of Moonglow selling the minors for
    >75000 when the usual price is 100000, if anyone is interested. So now I
    >just need to decide between that blood red and shadow dancer black. I
    >wonder if UO happened to showcase what plate armor looks like in those
    >colors? I'm leaning towards the red. I always thought that armor that
    >Dracula wore in the Coppola movie was pretty neat. :)
    >
    >BTW, do you happen to sell tailor repair deeds on your vendors? I just
    >made the vendor circuit in Luna and could only find 1 deed.
    >
    >Oh well, off to search Stratics for pictures of the pigments in use.

    I have tailor, smith, and archery repair deeds on the vendor on the
    porch. The one you cant see unless you step onto the porch.

    The dark red it almost the same color as the "normal red" plate
    samurai armor. Maybe a half shade darker. The bright red almost
    glows red. The black is just a little darker than the darkest Shadow
    dye for leather, but not "true black".

    Good luck,

    Ice
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:40:21 -0500, Ice <nobody@noplace.com> wrote:

    >I have tailor, smith, and archery repair deeds on the vendor on the
    >porch. The one you cant see unless you step onto the porch.

    Ah good, I'll stop by later and grab some. Thanks.

    >The dark red it almost the same color as the "normal red" plate
    >samurai armor. Maybe a half shade darker. The bright red almost
    >glows red. The black is just a little darker than the darkest Shadow
    >dye for leather, but not "true black".

    I decided the black was too black so I got the dark red. Now I just have
    to figure out what to dye with it. :)

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
    http://home.comcast.net/~safehex/
Ask a new question

Read More

Computers Games Video Games