Without resorting to a golem...

what are some of the fast ways of training swords skill past 100?

Normally, I just alternate between Earth Eles and Demons but gains seem
slow lately so I was wondering if there was some newer monsters might give
better gains. Anyone know?

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Michael Cecil wrote:
> what are some of the fast ways of training swords skill past 100?
>
> Normally, I just alternate between Earth Eles and Demons but gains seem
> slow lately so I was wondering if there was some newer monsters might give
> better gains. Anyone know?

Ogre Lords will get you all the way to 120 if you want.

/ZW

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 11:29:35 +0200, ZoombyWoof
<zoombywoofremove@thishotmail.com> wrote:

>Michael Cecil wrote:
>> what are some of the fast ways of training swords skill past 100?
>>
>> Normally, I just alternate between Earth Eles and Demons but gains seem
>> slow lately so I was wondering if there was some newer monsters might give
>> better gains. Anyone know?
>>
>Ogre Lords will get you all the way to 120 if you want.

Use a butcher knife and have lots of bandages handy.
--
"For all the days of your life prepare,
And meet them ever alike.

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 14:51:42 GMT, OrionCA <OrionCA@earthlink.net> wrote:

>On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 11:29:35 +0200, ZoombyWoof
><zoombywoofremove@thishotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Michael Cecil wrote:
>>> what are some of the fast ways of training swords skill past 100?
>>>
>>> Normally, I just alternate between Earth Eles and Demons but gains seem
>>> slow lately so I was wondering if there was some newer monsters might give
>>> better gains. Anyone know?
>>>
>>Ogre Lords will get you all the way to 120 if you want.

Hmmmm. Haven't fought those in a while. Sounds fun.

>Use a butcher knife and have lots of bandages handy.

Of course.

--

Michael Cecil wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 14:51:42 GMT, OrionCA <OrionCA@earthlink.net> wrote:
>

>>On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 11:29:35 +0200, ZoombyWoof
>><zoombywoofremove@thishotmail.com> wrote:

>>>Ogre Lords will get you all the way to 120 if you want.
>

> Hmmmm. Haven't fought those in a while. Sounds fun.
>

>>Use a butcher knife and have lots of bandages handy.
>

> Of course.

Tsuki wolf works for me, even with +50 armous, I still get killed by
Ogre Lord from time to time, and every time I die, I had to run a long
way to find a healer(and you can never find them when you need them), I
also find Tsuki wolf gives me faster gain than Ogre Lord for my fencer.

oo00oo

oo00oo wrote:
> Michael Cecil wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 14:51:42 GMT, OrionCA <OrionCA@earthlink.net> wrote:

>> Hmmmm. Haven't fought those in a while. Sounds fun.
>>

>>> Use a butcher knife and have lots of bandages handy.
>>

>> Of course.
>>
> Tsuki wolf works for me, even with +50 armous, I still get killed by
> Ogre Lord from time to time, and every time I die, I had to run a long
> way to find a healer(and you can never find them when you need them), I
> also find Tsuki wolf gives me faster gain than Ogre Lord for my fencer.

+50 armor is low unless you are a mage or archer type looking for perks
like mana regeneration. You can get to 64 almost by accident and with
planning exceed 70.

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:33:57 GMT, Rick Cortese <ricortes@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>+50 armor is low unless you are a mage or archer type looking for perks
>like mana regeneration. You can get to 64 almost by accident and with
>planning exceed 70.

Huh, PR is limited to 70, how can you exceed that? My main armor is way
past 70 because I can take several pieces off and still be at 70, but it
never shows to be more than 70 with it all on.

--

Michael Cecil wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:33:57 GMT, Rick Cortese <ricortes@earthlink.net>
> wrote:
>

>>+50 armor is low unless you are a mage or archer type looking for perks
>>like mana regeneration. You can get to 64 almost by accident and with
>>planning exceed 70.
>

> Huh, PR is limited to 70, how can you exceed that? My main armor is way
> past 70 because I can take several pieces off and still be at 70, but it
> never shows to be more than 70 with it all on.

Whoops! Make that 'make 70.'

Rick Cortese wrote:
> oo00oo wrote:
>
>> Michael Cecil wrote:

>>> Hmmmm. Haven't fought those in a while. Sounds fun.

>>> Of course.
>>>
>> Tsuki wolf works for me, even with +50 armous, I still get killed by
>> Ogre Lord from time to time, and every time I die, I had to run a long
>> way to find a healer(and you can never find them when you need them),
>> I also find Tsuki wolf gives me faster gain than Ogre Lord for my fencer.
>

> +50 armor is low unless you are a mage or archer type looking for perks
> like mana regeneration. You can get to 64 almost by accident and with
> planning exceed 70.

Crazy template on this character, Ninja Fencer without focus, anat and
healing but with chivary and medi instead, so the more LMC the better.

oo00oo