Where do I find the drivers for printers and scanners? I want to update the scanner driver. Do I have
to uninstall the old driver before I install the new one? Win XP, Epson 2400 scanner. Thanks!
Daj

Epson Perfection 2400 PHOTO Drivers:
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=14587&prodoid=21643926&BV_UseBVCookie=yes&infoType=Downloads&platform=Windows&x=32&y=13

Uninstall the old drivers before installing the new ones.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Daj" wrote:

| Where do I find the drivers for printers and scanners? I want to update the scanner driver. Do I have
| to uninstall the old driver before I install the new one? Win XP, Epson 2400 scanner. Thanks!
| Daj

Thanks, but I meant how do I find the drivers on my computer. I don't see them in control panel
uninstall page.
I have already downloaded the driver from the site you show. Thanks again.
Daj

"Daj" <help@anytime.com> wrote in message
> Where do I find the drivers for printers and scanners? I want to update
> the scanner driver. Do I have to uninstall the old driver before I install
> the new one? Win XP, Epson 2400 scanner. Thanks!
> Daj

You find them on the web site for the manufacturer of your printer or
scanner. In this case the support site for the Epson 2400 scanner. Driver
updates will included directions on how to install.

Don

Thanks, but I need to find the driver that's already installed, so I can uninstall it. I can't find
it. I have the upgrade driver. Need to uninstall old driver before installing. Thanks again.
Daj

"Don MI <>" <d7macm8@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23indq2RbFHA.3200@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...

> "Daj" <help@anytime.com> wrote in message news:e0f4nuRbFHA.3384@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>> Where do I find the drivers for printers and scanners? I want to update the scanner driver. Do I
>> have to uninstall the old driver before I install the new one? Win XP, Epson 2400 scanner. Thanks!
>> Daj
>>

> You find them on the web site for the manufacturer of your printer or scanner. In this case the
> support site for the Epson 2400 scanner. Driver updates will included directions on how to install.
>
> Don

HAGGIS

> Thanks, but I need to find the driver that's already installed, so I can
> uninstall it. I can't find it. I have the upgrade driver. Need to
> uninstall old driver before installing. Thanks again.
> Daj
>
> "Don MI <>" <d7macm8@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Daj" <help@anytime.com> wrote in message
>>> Where do I find the drivers for printers and scanners? I want to update
>>> the scanner driver. Do I have to uninstall the old driver before I
>>> install the new one? Win XP, Epson 2400 scanner. Thanks!
>>> Daj
>>>

>> You find them on the web site for the manufacturer of your printer or
>> scanner. In this case the support site for the Epson 2400 scanner.
>> Driver updates will included directions on how to install.
>>
>> Don

do you see it installed under "printers and faxes" ? just delete it from
there then reinstall using the new drivers

Bobby

To uninstall the old driver/software Go to Start > All programs > then look
for the printing software. There should be an uninstall option. Then you can
run the file that you have downloaded. If you just have the driver (.inf,
etc.) Just update the driver you are currently using.

"Haggis" <bingsnapREMOVE@THIShotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Daj" <help@anytime.com> wrote in message
>> Thanks, but I need to find the driver that's already installed, so I can
>> uninstall it. I can't find it. I have the upgrade driver. Need to
>> uninstall old driver before installing. Thanks again.
>> Daj
>>
>> "Don MI <>" <d7macm8@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Daj" <help@anytime.com> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> You find them on the web site for the manufacturer of your printer or
>>> scanner. In this case the support site for the Epson 2400 scanner.
>>> Driver updates will included directions on how to install.
>>>
>>> Don
>>>

> do you see it installed under "printers and faxes" ? just delete it from
> there then reinstall using the new drivers

Thanks much that's what I was looking for! :)o)
Daj