Saded grey "Wireless Network Connection"

In the system tray I right click the double monitor and
select view available wireless networks, I get a shaded
grey "Wireless Network Connection" window with NO option
available.
I use window XP Home but I think this problem came after
I have installed "Microsoft broadband Utility Software",
it is now uninstalled.
Any idea how I could get back this window active to
configure my new wireless network?

Oopen network connections. Right click on wireless network
icon. Left click on Properties. CHeck the box that says
"allow window to configure my wireless settings" (or
something like that). That should restore those options.

WH

I don't have this option. Is it available with XP-home?