my sound has cut out. All hardware show operating OK. Some how must have hit
the wrong key to silence. Help please!

Have you checked to see if you haven't muted the sound, either on the volume slide when
the speaker icon is clicked ONCE in the notification area (formerly system tray), or the
mixer (double click that same icon to bring up the mixer)? Have you checked to see if the
speaker volume knob isn't turned down or off? Have you checked to see if the cables from
the speakers haven't come loose? If you have a Multimedia Keyboard, have you checked to
see if you haven't muted the sound from there, or turned the volume knob too low? Have
you checked to see if the power cord for the speakers hasn't been disconnected?
--

T.C.
t__cruise@[NoSpam]hotmail.com