Driver version

HI
How do I find the version of my printer and scanner drivers loaded in on my computer? Win XP. Thanks,
Daj

Stephen

Daj wrote:
>> HI
>> How do I find the version of my printer and scanner drivers loaded
>> in on my computer? Win XP. Thanks, Daj

Here, I go to the property sheet for my Samsung printer and look at the
About tab. Listed is version 5.33

I use the Classic view of the Control Panel:

Start > Control Panel > Printers and Faxes > right-click on the printer you
want the properties for and select Properties > go to the About tab

This works for my printers, but there is no options tab for my scanner, any ideas?
Daj

Daj wrote:
>> This works for my printers, but there is no options tab for my
>> scanner, any ideas?
>> Daj
>>
>> "Stephen" <stephen@online.nospam> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Here, I go to the property sheet for my Samsung printer and look at
>>> the About tab. Listed is version 5.33
>>>
>>> I use the Classic view of the Control Panel:
>>>
>>> Start > Control Panel > Printers and Faxes > right-click on the
>>> printer you want the properties for and select Properties > go to
>>> the About tab

Yup, here are some more ideas:

1. In Control Panel, instead of going to "Printers and Faxes" instead try
"Scanners and Cameras"

2. And maybe you could try System Information .. but .. it may not have the
driver version for the scanner. You could give it a try though:

Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Information

3. The software utilities installed with the scanner might have the driver
version.

Thanks.
Daj