outlook express profile window

jase

Hi
I use outlook express in windows xp sp2 with multiple email profiles. The
problem is that the profile dialogue box keeps opening at random times. Does
anyone know how to stop this from happening please.
All help appreciated.
jase

The best place to put this question is an Outlook Express
newsgroup - this is where you would find the experts.