Leave Factions Super Quick.
Log Out With Pets.
Make A Fake Rare.
Metal Box Exploits.
Never Get A Bag Stolen.
New Color Rune Books.
No Magery Penalty.
One Hit Kill.

Feel free to browse through all 300 exploits at:

http://www.eqtotalsecrets.com/uo

eqtotalsecrets@yahoo.com wrote:

> Feel free to browse through all 300 exploits at:
>
> http://www.eqtotalscreed.com/uo

For only *TEN* dollars. Yeah right, lamer.

--

"Gullible is a misdemeanor - stupid is a felony...
clueless gets you committed..." - JG

eqtotalsecrets@yahoo.com wrote in news:1123447980.745982.163370
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Here's a few of the exploits:

Gee and we who so enjoy the game are truly appreicative that you have
provided these to the world. NOT!

Gandalf Parker

"WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote in message
> eqtotalsecrets@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> Feel free to browse through all 300 exploits at:
>>
>> http://www.eqtotalscreed.com/uo
>>

> For only *TEN* dollars. Yeah right, lamer.

This from a guy who admits to scamming veterans by faking to be a Noob...
/laugh

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 12:57:53 -0500, "Reg LeCrisp" <x@x.x> wrote:

>"WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote in message
>> eqtotalsecrets@yahoo.com wrote:
>>
>>> Feel free to browse through all 300 exploits at:
>>>
>>> http://www.eqtotalscreed.com/uo
>>>

>> For only *TEN* dollars. Yeah right, lamer.
>
>This from a guy who admits to scamming veterans by faking to be a Noob...
>/laugh

I guess you'd know a lot about faking what with having stolen my
identity and all.

Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic

"Reg LeCrisp" <x@x.x> wrote in message

> I guess you'd know a lot about faking what with having stolen my
> identity and all.
>
> Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic

So Reg LeCrisp is your REAL NAME?, Paranoia setting in there? I could see
your point tho. My name in real life is Bob. And I really hate when I see
other Bob's around.

archeon

> "Reg LeCrisp" <x@x.x> wrote in message
>
>> I guess you'd know a lot about faking what with having stolen my
>> identity and all.
>>
>> Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic
>
> So Reg LeCrisp is your REAL NAME?, Paranoia setting in there? I could
> see your point tho. My name in real life is Bob. And I really hate when
> I see other Bob's around.
Other Bob's what?

Archeon wrote:
> "Reg LeCrisp" <x@x.x> wrote in message
>
>>"Reg LeCrisp" <x@x.x> wrote in message
>>

>>>I guess you'd know a lot about faking what with having stolen my
>>>identity and all.
>>>
>>>Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic
>>
>>So Reg LeCrisp is your REAL NAME?, Paranoia setting in there? I could
>>see your point tho. My name in real life is Bob. And I really hate when
>>I see other Bob's around.
>
> Other Bob's what?

Asses. He's probably looking for a frontal veiw... LOL

--

> "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> proclaimed:
>

>> I made a poor little new warrier and went to Brit on the Pacific
>>shard. Stood by the bank and all I said was, "hmmm, I need something
>>to ride." and in less than 10 minutes I was given a ridgeback, a
>>check for 1 million gold and offered a house. I'd say that the spirit
>>of Ultima is still there despite the PKs.
>>Nope. And the next thing that happened is someone opend a gate and
>>took me to Luna and bought me a Book of Chivalry when I asked what a
>>recall was and how do you do it. He gave me 3500 gold and said now
>>buy the book then go back in the moon gate.

Perhaps this sort of scam is already listed in the original posters scam
list? Windsor say it aint so, Bud !

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 03:57:50 -0500, "Reg LeCrisp" <x@x.x> wrote:

>"WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote in message
>> "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> proclaimed:
>>

>>> I made a poor little new warrier and went to Brit on the Pacific
>>>shard. Stood by the bank and all I said was, "hmmm, I need something
>>>to ride." and in less than 10 minutes I was given a ridgeback, a
>>>check for 1 million gold and offered a house. I'd say that the spirit
>>>of Ultima is still there despite the PKs.
>>>Nope. And the next thing that happened is someone opend a gate and
>>>took me to Luna and bought me a Book of Chivalry when I asked what a
>>>recall was and how do you do it. He gave me 3500 gold and said now
>>>buy the book then go back in the moon gate.
>
>Perhaps this sort of scam is already listed in the original posters scam
>list? Windsor say it aint so, Bud !

You don't have any "Buds." Not here or in any of the other channels
you sully. You probably don't have many in real life either given the
bizarre stalkerish tendencies you exhibit. There's definitely some
issues there.

Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic

Reg LeCrisp wrote:

> You don't have any "Buds." Not here or in any of the other channels
> you sully. You probably don't have many in real life either given the
> bizarre stalkerish tendencies you exhibit. There's definitely some
> issues there.
>
> Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic

Sully? He's jealous because no one will give him any thing but an
arrow in the back. I'll have to see if I can get a free house when I
crank up in September. Between working on my truck and studying, I've
played very little UO lately.