the original games that came with my computer like interne..

the origianl games that came with my computer like internet checkers, pinball
and solitare etc. have just dissapeared. How do I get these games back?
1 answer Last reply
More about original games computer interne

    Hi,

    "novadude87" <novadude87@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1934B73F-731F-4851-AE18-FA5EC9DE6DB3@microsoft.com...
    | the origianl games that came with my computer like internet checkers, pinball
    | and solitare etc. have just dissapeared. How do I get these games back?

    To add/remove Windows XP Games:

    Click START / Control Panel / Add or Remove Programs / Add Remove Windows Components /
    Accessories and Utilities / [Details...] / Games / [Details...] / pick your games / Click [OK] 3 times.

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Computers Games Microsoft Video Games