Microsoft Outlook

In Microsoft Outlook (not Express) when the program downloads my emails they
do not appear in my Inbox. I have to view another folder before everything
pops up. Any idea why this happens?
Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about microsoft outlook

    If you search, you will find lots of newsgroups that are dedicated to
    outlook (not express) and I would suggest you try your question in one of
    them.

    "Beth" <Beth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > In Microsoft Outlook (not Express) when the program downloads my emails
    > they
    > do not appear in my Inbox. I have to view another folder before
    > everything
    > pops up. Any idea why this happens?
    > Thanks

    Hi,

    You might want to post this question at:

    nntp://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    In memory of Alex Nichol

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Beth" <Beth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > In Microsoft Outlook (not Express) when the program downloads my emails they
    > do not appear in my Inbox. I have to view another folder before everything
    > pops up. Any idea why this happens?
    > Thanks

    Post your query to this Outlook-specific newsgroup:

    microsoft.public.outlook.gener­al

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    Beth wrote:
    > In Microsoft Outlook (not Express) when the program downloads my emails they
    > do not appear in my Inbox. I have to view another folder before everything
    > pops up. Any idea why this happens?
    > Thanks

Microsoft Outlook Microsoft Windows XP