parrot question

I saw some posts here about getting a parrot down in the citadel. I
think someone said they found one in a crate, and I'm wondering what
crates these are. I went down into the several rooms that I can access
and the crates in a small room cannot be accessed. They don't highlight
or anything. Is there more than the several rooms you see when you come
into the place? How do you get to them? Is there a map of these new
dungeons anywhere? thanx for any help
2 answers Last reply
More about parrot question
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    >I saw some posts here about getting a parrot down in the citadel. I
    > think someone said they found one in a crate, and I'm wondering what
    > crates these are. I went down into the several rooms that I can access
    > and the crates in a small room cannot be accessed. They don't highlight
    > or anything. Is there more than the several rooms you see when you come
    > into the place? How do you get to them? Is there a map of these new
    > dungeons anywhere? thanx for any help

    I found a Parrot as loot. I was at one of the new dungeons, west of Trinsic
    by the water fall. I can't remember which perticular thing I killed to get
    it. I do know it wasn't a Lurg. As where else to get them I have no idea.

    Sticky_314
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    i got one as loot on a swoop today

    "Sticky_314" <sticky_314@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > >I saw some posts here about getting a parrot down in the citadel. I
    >> think someone said they found one in a crate, and I'm wondering what
    >> crates these are. I went down into the several rooms that I can access
    >> and the crates in a small room cannot be accessed. They don't highlight
    >> or anything. Is there more than the several rooms you see when you come
    >> into the place? How do you get to them? Is there a map of these new
    >> dungeons anywhere? thanx for any help
    >
    > I found a Parrot as loot. I was at one of the new dungeons, west of
    > Trinsic by the water fall. I can't remember which perticular thing I
    > killed to get it. I do know it wasn't a Lurg. As where else to get them I
    > have no idea.
    >
    > Sticky_314

Computers Games Video Games