Library Collectives

HI all.
Has anyone started to donate to the Library in Britain ? I did the
quest, and I think I will try to get my hands on the "Light of Way
REading Glasses", they seem quite nice. I checked around on the
different NPC:s you can donate to, and it seems that if you donate to
Ranard the Fisher for example, I can see how many points I have earned
so far, but if I check on Lynnda the Treasure Hunter I have zero points
earned. This seem to mean that I have to donate to the one that I want
to get the reward from, and that the Library doesnt seem to have your
donated points in a pool of points, so I can choose later on what reward
to pick. Can anyone confirm this ?

Thanx

/ZW

ZoombyWoof wrote:
> HI all.
> Has anyone started to donate to the Library in Britain ? I did the
> quest, and I think I will try to get my hands on the "Light of Way
> REading Glasses", they seem quite nice. I checked around on the
> different NPC:s you can donate to, and it seems that if you donate to
> Ranard the Fisher for example, I can see how many points I have earned
> so far, but if I check on Lynnda the Treasure Hunter I have zero points
> earned. This seem to mean that I have to donate to the one that I want
> to get the reward from, and that the Library doesnt seem to have your
> donated points in a pool of points, so I can choose later on what reward
> to pick. Can anyone confirm this ?
>
> Thanx
>
> /ZW

Oh, that's what! <Shhhh!>

--

"Gullible is a misdemeanor - stupid is a felony...
clueless gets you committed..." - JG