ultima online cheats and exploits?

My friend was over the other day, and I showed him
http://www.exploitsrus.com/uo.html It is a site with cheats, bugs,
dupes, etc for ultima online. He told me it was against the rules for uo
to do this. Is this true? I am used to cheating on video games for my
whole life, so I was sort of shocked to hear this.

Geoff Off wrote:
> My friend was over the other day, and I showed him
> http://www.cockheadsrus.com/uo.html It is a site with cheats, bugs,
> dupes, etc for ultima online. He told me it was against the rules for uo
> to do this. Is this true? I am used to cheating on video games for my
> whole life, so I was sort of shocked to hear this.

You are sewerage scum of the lowest kind...

--

"Gullible is a misdemeanor - stupid is a felony...
clueless gets you committed..." - JG

"Geoff Off" <kunark_man@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> My friend was over the other day, and I showed him
> http://www.exploitsrus.com/uo.html It is a site with cheats, bugs, dupes,
> etc for ultima online. He told me it was against the rules for uo to do
> this. Is this true? I am used to cheating on video games for my whole
> life, so I was sort of shocked to hear this.

Nice try Geoff - saw your same post over on the WOW news site..