right mouse click doesn't work

Hi

I'm having trouble with my right mouse click on a WinXP Pro edition. It's
strange because right click doesn't work only on a desktop and in windows
explorer, in all other applications it works fine (word,internet
explorer...)
Both mice (touchpad and external USB mouse have the same problem)
Any ideas?

Best regards
Miha

see if it helps:-
Enable Right Click Context Menu (Line 56)

regards,
ssg MS-MVP