In my search for a map...

I stumbled across this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/doctorow/6819311/

(Original UO map, showing more than just the region we know as Sosaria.

--
http://www.rexx.co.uk

To email me, visit the site.
3 answers Last reply
More about search
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On 27 Sep 2005 14:43:54 GMT, Rexx Magnus <trashcan@uk2.net> wrote:

    >I stumbled across this:
    >
    >http://www.flickr.com/photos/doctorow/6819311/
    >
    >(Original UO map, showing more than just the region we know as Sosaria.

    Yeah, I remember that although the old pic I have is very jpg artefacted.
    Too bad they didn't make the world that way so we could sail to the new
    worlds instead of using gates. Then again it's too bad that the original
    sailing ships with multiple decks, etc. were dropped. People were pretty
    hyped about doing ship to ship battles. Oh well.

    Hmmm. I'm on my last stand alone game right now so soon I will be
    returning to Britannia. I hope they finally got those Evil Items
    deployed.
    --
    The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

    On 27 Sep 2005 14:43:54 GMT, Rexx Magnus <trashcan@uk2.net> wrote:

    >I stumbled across this:
    >
    >http://www.flickr.com/photos/doctorow/6819311/
    >
    >(Original UO map, showing more than just the region we know as Sosaria.

    When was this taken? Raph's looking pretty good (look at the other
    pictures in the series).
    --
    Curmudgeon: Someone so down on the world that he won't
    donate old clothes because one day he might be mugged

    >>I stumbled across this:
    >>
    >>http://www.flickr.com/photos/doctorow/6819311/
    >>
    >>(Original UO map, showing more than just the region we know as Sosaria.
    >
    > Yeah, I remember that although the old pic I have is very jpg artefacted.
    > Too bad they didn't make the world that way so we could sail to the new
    > worlds instead of using gates. Then again it's too bad that the original
    > sailing ships with multiple decks, etc. were dropped. People were pretty
    > hyped about doing ship to ship battles. Oh well.
    >
    > Hmmm. I'm on my last stand alone game right now so soon I will be
    > returning to Britannia. I hope they finally got those Evil Items
    > deployed.
    > --
    > The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-

    Yes. The Evil Items have been redeployed. They have also just started giving
    out the 8th Aniv items. Put in your code and they give you a token. When you
    use the token. A screen will pop up allowing you to pick which item you
    would like. Here is a link to the items available.
    http://www.uo.com/theeighthage/items.shtml

    Sticky_314

Computers Games Email Video Games