Win XP and Norton GoBack

With Norton GoBack installed and running, my laptop will not automatically
enter system standby. If GoBack is disabled, automatic standby works. Is
there a way to get standby to work with GoBack running?

thanks, Kevin

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 06:03:14 -0700, Kevin wrote:

> With Norton GoBack installed and running, my laptop will not automatically
> enter system standby. If GoBack is disabled, automatic standby works. Is
> there a way to get standby to work with GoBack running?
>
> thanks, Kevin

The program runs continuously, monitoring for any changes to any files.
Unless Symantec has worked wonders with this program since acquiring it, I
suspect it will continue to interfere with system standby. If there is a
way around the problem, Symantec should know what it is.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User