U9: Sigil and Rune of honor lost

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

Hi, I have a problem Google can't find about...

When I clean the shrine of Honor in Trinsic, I got the usual purple
animation, but then both the sigil (chalice of honor) and the rune (glyph)
are gone.

Usually they are on the newly restore stone autel, but not in this case

I've been told that I need the 8 sigil and rune to finish the game, so I'm
a little worried...

I use U9 with the last patch (1.18f), and the fan 1.19 patch.

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

On Tue, 04 May 2004 03:32:39 +0200, Jeremie Bouillon
<bouillonBOUHLESPAM@club-internet.fr> wrote:

>Hi, I have a problem Google can't find about...
>
>When I clean the shrine of Honor in Trinsic, I got the usual purple
>animation, but then both the sigil (chalice of honor) and the rune (glyph)
>are gone.
>
>Usually they are on the newly restore stone autel, but not in this case
>
>I've been told that I need the 8 sigil and rune to finish the game, so I'm
>a little worried...
>
>I use U9 with the last patch (1.18f), and the fan 1.19 patch.

Well, it must be that you weren't honorable enough and the shrine has
decided to punish you. Bad Avatar! Bad! No endgame for you! ;)

Actually, I've read that what happens is they get stuck high up in the air
above the shrine. You can climb on stacked objects or just use the fly
cheat to fly up there and get them.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

De Jeremie Bouillon <bouillonBOUHLESPAM@club-internet.fr>, in
<mfsd90lk75jebg902q6ufrf674ofc2c86m@4ax.com>:

>When I clean the shrine of Honor in Trinsic, I got the usual purple
>animation, but then both the sigil (chalice of honor) and the rune (glyph)
>are gone.

Ok found it, it was because I never read the spy's diary... which is
absolutely not useful but...

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

De Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>, in
<busd90lrlaq381e7k9rcbth8ib1cl9vl4n@4ax.com>:

>Actually, I've read that what happens is they get stuck high up in the air
>above the shrine. You can climb on stacked objects or just use the fly
>cheat to fly up there and get them.

Nope they were not, I've reloaded a save to check it...

Thx anyway

TRENDING THREADS