Can't install new game

June 10, 2005 12:09:02 PM

I am trying to install my daughters game on my pc. When autorun starts and I
click install I get a message that Shell.dll file is missing it is not
specific to which file and I can't find any help with the install. It is
compatable with XP.

More about : install game

June 10, 2005 5:00:39 PM

asocrates wrote:

> I am trying to install my daughters game on my pc. When autorun starts
> and I click install I get a message that Shell.dll file is missing it
> is not specific to which file and I can't find any help with the
> install. It is compatable with XP.

Tell us the name of the game and your computer's hardware specs. Also
tell us what "can't find any help with the install" means. Did you
check on the game mftr.'s website for any patches, tech support?

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com