Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Quick Speaker Question

  • Speakers
  • Home Theatre
  • RCA
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
January 2, 2005 2:46:00 PM

I have a 5.1 surround sound system (home theater), and on the back there is an RCA output with "Surround Out". No digital or anything, but I was wondering... If I were to get an RCA-to-miniplug (which plugs into my Audigy2 ZS Platinum) and plug it into the digital input, would it work? Hoping for a quick reply :/  Thanks again!

More about : quick speaker question

January 2, 2005 9:39:46 PM

If the plug is surround out that wouldn't make much sense to plug the zs into it because the zs should be the output. You would need a surround input on your theater system :) 
Does your reciever have an spdif plug or optical input? That would let you use your hometheater on your computer.

What reciever/theater system do you have?

<A HREF="" target="_new">My precious...</A>