Problem running Ultima VI from Ultima Collection

Archived from groups: alt.games.ea.origin.ultima,rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

I am having difficulty running Ultima VI properly. Everytime I "Talk" to a
character and press Enter to end my sentence, the program minimizes (i.e.
goes from full screen to minimizes on my task bar) instead of simply return
within the game. What's up????

Thanks,
Lloyd
1 answer Last reply
More about problem running ultima ultima collection
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

    Words to the wise, "Direwolf" <sugaree@aol.com> wrote:

    >I am having difficulty running Ultima VI properly. Everytime I "Talk" to a
    >character and press Enter to end my sentence, the program minimizes (i.e.
    >goes from full screen to minimizes on my task bar) instead of simply return
    >within the game. What's up????

    Hoi,

    it seems as if you have a keyboard shortcut for the dosbox.

Computers Games Video Games