Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Problem running Ultima VI from Ultima Collection

Tags:
  • Computers
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
June 21, 2004 9:18:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.ea.origin.ultima,rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

I am having difficulty running Ultima VI properly. Everytime I "Talk" to a
character and press Enter to end my sentence, the program minimizes (i.e.
goes from full screen to minimizes on my task bar) instead of simply return
within the game. What's up????

Thanks,
Lloyd

More about : problem running ultima ultima collection

Anonymous
June 21, 2004 11:41:27 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

Words to the wise, "Direwolf" <sugaree@aol.com> wrote:

>I am having difficulty running Ultima VI properly. Everytime I "Talk" to a
>character and press Enter to end my sentence, the program minimizes (i.e.
>goes from full screen to minimizes on my task bar) instead of simply return
>within the game. What's up????

Hoi,

it seems as if you have a keyboard shortcut for the dosbox.